Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Never underestimate the power and influence of your family

I was so happy when I got my first job but My Mom was even happier. I was so happy when I got my first salary but my family was more prouder :) My promotion, my international visits, my rewards, my recognitions ... each and every ‘good’ things that happened to me, was turned into ‘great’ things because of my family and friends. Repeat After Me- Never underestimate the power and influence of your family. Your great professional life is ‘one’ part of ‘LiFe’. It could be a great sketch at the most, it is your family and friends that fill color in it and make it alive. DON’T IGNORE THEM. Agree?
Note- In the picture is respect Heeraben ji, mother of our honourable Prime Minister Mr.Modi.
"कभी भी अपने परिवार की शक्ति और प्रभाव को कम न समझें। आपका महान पेशेवर जीवन life LiFe ’का एक हिस्सा है। यह सबसे बड़ा sketch हो सकता है, यह आपका परिवार और मित्र हैं जो इसमें रंग भरते हैं और इसे जीवंत बनाते हैं। DON’T IGNORE THEM,
hashtag

No comments:

Post a Comment

If tan?= 8/ 15, find the value of 1+cos^2?? | Mathematics Classes | trigonometry questions for class 10 ......

24 . If tan?= 8/ 15, find the value of 1+cos^2?? | Mathematics Classes | trigonometry questions for class 10 ...... Class Tenth Question ...